for my annoying friend



I have one friend who is very annoying. I met her when I was in kindergarten in 2003/2004. she has white skin, curly hair looks like indomie haha ​​she's also spoiled, often crying at school. the day went on as usual until the day I graduated from kindergarten and continued in elementary school.

in elementary school, we are the same school and in the same class. in 4th grade we finally became friends, and I just found out that our family is very close. we play together, sometimes in my house and sometimes at her home. how beautiful our friendship haha.

there was a day when i and she couldn't be friends anymore, only because of one "friend" who forbade us to be friends. even though I and she doesn't have a problem, isn't that funny? but when I and she were in junior high school, we became good friends. In high school we hanged out together, even get punished together but we are happy.

Until now, we are still friends and friends forever.









today, November 13, 2018

happy birthday Friska, today you have grown to 19 years and you are getting older, sis. may always in God's protection, I pray that your future days will always bring new hope. Even though there are many obstacles that you will find. I hope you will become a girl who is stronger and more mature in the future and I hope, as you get older will make you wiser in dealing with problems. Always be grateful every day - for what you already have and enjoy. Hopefully in the future you will always get happiness.

Thank you for always making my day full of laughter and happiness. Thank you for always beside me at my up and down. Thank you for always making me angry with your silly behavior. You are the greatest and strongest woman I know after my mother, I hope happiness is always with you. I love you my unbiological sister..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri, Penting Gak Sih?

[I Miss You]